Podding Through Time
Neolithic Agricultural Revolution in New Guinea/Berkebeiner Succession
July 15, 2019
Jacob and Evan
In the second episode of Podding Through Time, Jacob and Evan talk about even more great history topics, carrying on from last time:
Support the show
- What were Otto von Bismarck's policies regarding the relationship of the Prussian state to the Catholic Church?
- When did agriculture first begin in New Guinea and which crops do we owe to their neolithic agricultural revolution?
- What was the curious origin story of King Haakon IV of Norway, who brought the medieval kingdom to the height of its golden age?
- What does the conclusion of the First Opium War have to do with the ongoing political situation in Hong Kong?
- Who was Simo Häyhä and how does his record as a soldier and sniper compare to Lady Death from the last episode?