Podding Through Time
The Peopling of Australasia/Lady Death
June 30, 2019
Jacob and Evan
The pilot episode of Podding Through Time begins with a variety of interesting topics:
Support the show
- What was the truth about Marco Polo and did he really hold high office in Mongol China?
- When did the first people arrive in Australia and New Guinea and what do we know about them?
- Who was "Lady Death," the most successful female sniper in history?
- What can the start of the Spanish-American War tell us about our modern political affairs?
- What role does the British monarchy have in Commonwealth nations such as Canada and Australia?